Sunday, October 28, 2012

Girls Weekend

This year for our girls weekend  we stayed at my sister Jodi's house in St. George because there were so few of us going. It was great fun as always and we saw the play Aladdin. It was good, but not one of my favorites that we have seen there. It is my sister and cousins birthday in October so we decided to have a little birthday party for them while we were there. People would probably consider us a little weird when they find out what we do, but we have so much fun! We had gunny sac races, limbo, mummy wrapping and played Just Dance.  








The first part of the gunny sac racing was hardwood floor. When it was my turn to go, I started off so fast that I slipped and fell on the floor. I didn't put my hands out because I was holding onto my gunny sac. So I hit hard on my right shoulder and on my knees. I even had bruises to prove it. It was quite a sight to see and we even got it on video! It was so funny and so much fun. I love my family, my cousins and Aunts. We are so blessed that we can do this every year.

0 comments: