Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 7 continued: Electrical Parade

My Mom is from California so we would go to California every year and my Uncle would take us to Disneyland. One of my absolute favorite things from Disneyland is the Electrical Parade. It isn't at Disneyland right now, but they moved it to Disney World! I was so excited to find out that it was there and on a night that we would be able to go! After we got back from Islands of Adventure, we quickly got ready and headed over to Magic Kingdom to watch it. My parents didn't go with us to see the Harry  Potter Land so they got to the park early and saved us a seat. They sat there for two hours waiting for it to start because so many people had already sat down to get seats! Since they were there for so long they made friends with the people around them and this little girl named Julia who was from Poland. She was so funny and very talkative. When Wyatt showed up she was very excited and Wyatt really liked her. He wanted to sit by "that girl" during the parade. They were really cute together and just sat and talked. She wanted Wyatt to sing to her, but he didn't want to. 
























It was the perfect ending to a very fun filled day. I was so excited I was able to see it. They had a great last float for the parade. It was the flag with a giant eagle. So many lights, it was awesome.

0 comments: