Friday, August 8, 2014

Zoo, Baptism, and other fun!

These two just make me smile.


We went to the zoo with Candice and her kids. Jackson had fun showing his cousins around. He noticed the ostrich when we had come before and it is his favorite animal right now.









Jackson will not ride an animal on the carousel, he always wants the bench. This time I saw the ostrich and thought since it was his favorite right now he would definitely want to ride it. In line I pointed out the ostrich and of course he said no. Once we sat down on the bench though, he changed his mind and decided to ride it. With a death grip around my neck, he rode it and loved it.

Hanging out with Cayman and Cooper at City Creek.





Jackson loves to help CJ mow the lawn, every time....



Cute Little Hannah got baptized!!! She got to plan everything for her big day. I received a phone call from her and she asked if I would give a talk on baptism. I was so nervous! It all turned out well though! She is such a sweetheart and I am so proud of her for choosing to be baptized.
I was talking to Jackson about baptism a couple days after Hannah's baptism. He said he just wanted to play in the sprinklers instead of get baptized. I guess the font water didn't seem as fun as running in sprinklers.





My poor boy was so tired that he fell asleep right on the floor!

0 comments: