Monday, August 25, 2014

Family Pictures

We really needed to get family pictures done and I wanted to get six month old photos of Baby Lee. Well, I procrastinated a little and they turned out to be eight month old photos instead. Our boys were pretty shy at first and didn't have many smiles, but they warmed up and we got some adorable shots of them. 



















Baby Lee is now eight months old and is crawling! He started about a week before he turned eight months. He weighs about seventeen pounds. He is still little for his age, but he has chunked up a little bit. He still doesn't sleep through the night, which is killing me, but we are surviving. He goes to bed around 7:30 p.m. and wakes up once to eat in the night and usually wakes up between 7-8 for the day. He takes a morning and afternoon nap and is the happiest little guy. He is so good and smiles all the time. Now that he is mobile, Jackson is not loving him all the time. Jackson usually does pretty well with him, but when Lee starts getting his toys then he gets upset. He has said,"Mom! Baby is pestering me!" That made me smile! Lee loves to go wherever Jackson is playing. There is going to be many more tears over him getting Jackson's toys!
I am so grateful for my little family. I am grateful that I am able to stay home with my sweet boys. I love them so much!

0 comments: