Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sugar Cookies with Aunt Holly and Missionary Payden!

Jackson saw the bag of cookie cutters in the drawer and asked what they were. I thought it was sad that my three year old didn't know. We make cookies, but not ones to cut out! I told him that maybe we could call Aunt Holly and go to her house and make cookies with her and the kids. He got so excited, so the next day we went and made cookies! He thought it was so fun, but after he cut out a couple of shapes he was done. He did help finish though and loved putting the sprinkles on top. Some of them got a little bit of an overload. 







My first nephew to go out on his mission, came home!! His family moved to Boston a couple months ago so he went home there. Those of us in Utah were quite disappointed. He was only there for about two weeks and then flew to Utah for school. Here we are welcoming him! We were so excited!! There might have been some tears shed...


The rest of the day, we went to lunch and played at my Mom's. Jackson really took to Payden. It was so sweet. He is usually shy with those he doesn't know, but he wanted Payden to sit by him in the car and he kept asking him to play with him. I have pictures of Jackson with each missionary hanging in his room so he at least recognized him from that, but he was only one when he left so I was surprised that he was so friendly to him!




I just love my cute missionaries! We have another coming home next month and I can't wait to give him a big hug!

0 comments: