Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fun and Aquarium

The kids and I went bowling with Cory and July one night. Jackson loved it and Lee got to try his first french fry. He LOVED it! He kept biting it and would get big chunks so it didn't last very long. 




At 7 months old, he can pull himself up! I didn't think twice about it and the next day he fell out. I was so sad and felt absolutely horrible. CJ was out of town so I had my neighbor come help me lower the crib.


Jackson is trying to make a sad face here. I love that he puckers his lips.



We still had our bounce back passes to the Aquarium so we decided to go and called Aunt Kelly to go with us. Jackson knows how to call people on my phone now so he saw Kelly's picture and called her about five times to invite her. She called back a few minutes later and his conversation with her was so cute. He just sat and talked with her like a big boy. Oh, I just love him!
It was a lot of fun. We were able to see the octopus moving across the glass. It was so fascinating to watch him. I could have sat there forever, but Jackson was sure to move me along when he was ready to move on.





They have this rope bridge you can walk on and Jackson was too scared to do it so CJ had to carry him across and it still made him pretty nervous.










Jackson was so excited to have CJ there. Usually it is just the boys and me, but it is always better when Daddy can come!


I loved this picture of Jackson just hanging out on the couch watching a movie.
Below is his giant ice cream from Leatherby's. I asked for a scoop of vanilla and this is what he got! He had about five bites and was done.


0 comments: