Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Date with my Daddy to the Jazz Game

CJ has been getting tickets from his work for Jazz games. The tickets are on the second row right behind the basket. They are awesome seats. It comes with dinner and free snacks at half time. Usually CJ only gets two tickets, but this time one of his co-workers couldn't go so he got four tickets. We called my Dad up to see if he wanted to come with us and Cory to the game. I knew my Dad would love going and having such good seats would make it so fun for him. My Dad doesn't get excited for a lot of things, but he was really excited for the game. He was a little giddy, it was so fun watching him. 
The game started at seven and we got there around six to eat. It was by far the best meal we have had there. There was roast beef, stuffed pasta, rolls that had shredded pork in the middle, and potatoes. It was delicious. We headed out to the game and watched the teams warm up for a little bit. At half time, we walked back to where we ate and got popcorn and drinks. We had a great time and it was fun spending that time with my Dad. He loved it!






0 comments: