Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wreck it Ralph

We took Jackson to his first movie, Wreck it Ralph. We were able to go with Ryan, Amber and their cute boys. Jackson loved it! The previews had started by the time we walked in, but Jackson put his hand over his open mouth as we walked in and when he saw the big movie screen. It was the cutest thing and I wish I had taken the video camera so we could watch his face over and over. He thought it was so cool to sit in his own seat. He just stared with his mouth open and would point at the screen. I can't describe how cute and fun it was to watch him. It made CJ and I so happy to see him be so excited. CJ gave Jackson a french fry, but after that he didn't want anymore, he was to enthralled with the movie. He sat so well, he got up for a few minutes and leaned on the seat in front of us and then he sat on my lap the rest of the movie. 





The movie was really cute and Jackson loved it. It was fun to spend that time with Ryan and Amber too.

Just a couple of cute pictures of my cute little boy.



0 comments: