Saturday, November 17, 2012

CJ's Birthday!

CJ was going to be out of town for his birthday so we celebrated it on Sunday with his family. We just had dinner, cake and ice cream. Nothing fancy, but it was nice to see everyone and just hang out. The kids had so much fun together. Jackson loved being with his cousins. 







It was a good thing we celebrated it before he left. I was so sick the whole time he was gone. My sister Holly and sister-in-law July took care of Jackson most of the week because I just couldn't function! It was horrible. So CJ had a very sad birthday sitting in a hotel room by himself. I didn't want to talk because I felt so awful and he tried to do face time with Jackson, but he was at my sisters and nobody answered. Next year we will make up for it though! We will do something really fun....maybe!

0 comments: