Friday, September 26, 2008

More Fun Pics from My Girls Weekend

Some of us girls being goofy! Can you guess which pair is mine?
My Mommy, Aunt LaVada, Kelly, Aunt Norma Jean, me, Misty and LaRae pl aying in a little stream at a park.
You can't really see this picture, but my Auntie Norma Jean and I are running throught the shooting water like what they have at Gateway. It was quite fun!
Cousin Lizzy, Becky and me.
The next two pictures are of all of us playing catch phrase. It was a very intense game!


Kelly, me, Jamie, Marius, Tara and Tricia. The guy who played Marius did a great job in the play and we all thought he was Dreamy with those sparkling white teeth.
Kelly, Tara, Javert, Jean Val Jean, Tricia, Liz, me, and Becky. Javert and Val Jean did amazing jobs in the play. Everybody loved the play and because we are all Johnson's we all cried through most of it.
Me, Jamie and Mr. Ensemble. During the play when Jamie's eyes met Mr. Ensemble's her heart skipped a beat. She just had to get a picture with him! Jamie was too nervous to ask for a picture so our wonderful brave cousin Tara grabbed Mr. Ensemble so we could take just a quick pic. Aren't they a cute couple?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ya, now that I look... Mr. Ensemble maybe should have been Mr. Marius! Go Jamers.

Emily said...

Cute glasses!!! I love! And Kelly Brooke! What a cutie! I miss my Kelly!