Monday, September 15, 2008

Disneyland Again

Here is day 2 of our 3 day pass to Disneyland. We will go again in October. We were up bright and early on Saturday (6 am) and were to Disneyland by 8:30 am. It took us just over a hour to get there. I was surprised and we didn't have to wait very long in any line. Usually ten minutes. The only exception was the new Toy Story Ride which was a forty minute wait. It was my favorite ride of the day. It is a lot of fun and way creative.
The next few pictures are of me posing on the rides. This is my favorite thing at Disneyland and what keeps me entertained. It's funny when you get off the ride and people are pointing at your picture and laughing at what I am doing. Then they look at me and say hey is that you, and I say proudly, sure is, and they just laugh. Jackie thinks I am a big dork, oh well I think it is funny. Let me know if you do too.
Jackie is trying to pretend she is asleep in the above picture, not sure why her hand looks like that. I am way better at posing. The above picture is Space Mountain.
California Screaming, Jackie's best pose of the day.
This is on Tower of Terror, you can sure tell how "Terrorized" I am.

Splash Mountain, this was my deep in thought pose. Needless to say I got soaked. See the pictures below. We did this ride just as the sun was going down, so I was wet the rest of the day, not enjoyable.

Picture Below is from Buzz Lightyear. Jackie kicks my butt every time. I am so terrible at this shooting game. It is embarrassing. I did beat Jackie by a 1,000 points on the new Toy Story ride. It is also a shooting game but in 3 D. It is awesome.
Jackie getting ready for the firework show. It was amazing. I can't believe how much Disney puts into the firework show every weekend. It was worth the hour and half wait that we sat on the street staking out at place to sit.
We had a great time, and yes I enjoyed myself. It was a lot of fun spending the day with my wife at her favorite place in the whole world.

7 comments:

Abby said...

This is Brian by the way.... I LOVE THE POSES!

My Walkabout said...

Good posing job, Cottrell, but my fav is probably the last pic of jackie...what kind of pose is that again????

JenJ said...

CJ you are a classic!! We are so entertained by this post! How fun to get to be at Disney!!! :) I do have to say though, that my very favorite pose is Jackie pretending to be asleep with her hand up......love you guys!

Brittany said...

I am so jealous...I wish I lived and hour away from the happiest place on earth!

Abby said...

This is Abby by the way...Jackie, you ARE Disneyland!

L said...

LOL... you two crack me up! I'm so sad you are moving back to Utah... I also would have LOVED to go to D-land with you guys, but I wouldn't have been able to go on any of those fun rides... except for Buzz Lightyear which I LOVE! The picture of Jackie "asleep" with her hand up made me laugh out loud! :) Love you guys!!!

Kelly Brooke said...

Ha! Those are so funny. Yes, you are goofy CJ. But we wouldn't have fun if you weren't. All the pictures are a hoot.