Monday, July 21, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Jackson did swim lessons for the first time this year. The first day he screamed while the teacher was holding his hand and walking him in the pool. Jackson had his arm out reaching for CJ and I, and I felt horrible! His teacher had to get another girl to help him. She picked him up and carried him the rest of the way. He took lessons with our neighbors little boy who is his age and I thought that would help him, but it didn't at first. Thankfully, after about three minutes he was smiling and laughing. His lessons were Monday through Friday for two weeks. The first week, he would say he didn't want to go, but he would get dressed and get in the car just fine. He never cried again. He did get to the point that he would say "Yeah!" when I said he had swim lessons. He did so much better then I thought he would do. He didn't like swimming that much or getting his face in any water at all! 










He passed his class and I was so proud of him. He did awesome. Camille and Lauren were there on his last day and watched him. He was so excited!

0 comments: