Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Dad's Birthday

This year for my Dad's birthday, my brother Dustin and family were here. I had told them what we do for my Dad's birthday and they wanted to join in as well! We wrote our messages and went to Zurchers and got our balloons. We headed to Highland where my brother Scott lives so they could join in as well. We had a good group of us, which was so fun! Everybody loved it and it was a good way to tell my Dad that we love him and are thinking about him on his birthday.










The balloons stayed pretty close together as they got higher and higher. We thought that was pretty cool. I sure miss my Dad. I think of him often and I know he is watching out for me and my family. I am grateful for his example and his unconditional love that he had for everyone he met. Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

0 comments: