Monday, July 21, 2014

Busy in June!

We were very busy this month! We had lots to do and people to play with! Below is Jackson and Cooper at our new pool in our neighborhood. 



Baby Lee didn't last very long in the bumbo. He sat in it for maybe a week or two, but he would arch his back and make it fall over! Silly boy. So I decided to just put it away since I didn't want him falling over and getting hurt.




Jackson loves to grab my phone now and take selfies. He thinks it is hilarious. I won't even know he has taken any until I look in my photos and there is a million pictures!! One time he did take over 100. Took forever to delete, but it is fun to see his funny photos.


At the splash pad with Cooper and Cayman





I loved this! Jackson was wanting to hold Baby Lee and just started kissing him. It was so sweet to watch. Jackson sure can't wait until Lee is big enough to really play with him.






Love my boys!


Lee loves to eat his toes now. He loves to do it when I change his diaper which makes it quite difficult!


These two boys just crack me up. They LOVE to play together and are always asking for each other. They got a little creative with the wagon and Buzz bike. Of course riding on the bike, in the wagon would be more fun!




We went to the zoo with Grandma Johnson, Holly, Brooke and Jacob.  Jackson had asked for an umbrella at the zoo because he saw those last time we were there. I had told him no and while we were there my Mom asked if he would like a stuffed animal. I told her he really wanted an umbrella. So she let him pick one out and she bought it for him. He picked the otter one out and was so excited. He walked around the rest of the day with it. It was so cute to watch him.






Jackson was trying to lift it up so Jacob could get under it with him.




This was Connie's last year doing the booths at West Fest so we headed out there on 21st to do some rides and hang out with the family. Jackson didn't like the rides this year. Even the little kid ones he said were too fast. So he only went on four rides and two of them he did not like! It was Cohen's birthday so then Connie gave him her presents and we ate cupcakes. We all left and went to lunch at Cafe Rio and then saw How to Train your Dragon 2. It was really good. We all enjoyed it. We went to Candice's house after for dinner and cake and ice cream. It was so fun to spend the day with the Cottrell's and Jackman's.





We had to take a picture since it was Lee's first movie! He did really well. He got tired and fell asleep during it and slept until it was almost over. It worked out rather well!


Baby trying chocolate licorice that Aunt Holly gave him. I didn't even notice until he dropped it. He had a good grip on that! He loved it!




When I was getting Lee into the tub, I had taken off his diaper and put him on my hip. After I put him in the bath I felt something on his back and noticed it was poop. There was no poop in the tub and that was because I had it all over my shirt! I was so grossed out. He didn't even smell so I didn't think twice about it. Now I know I must check every time!

Baby Lee's first time in the tub! Now that he is sitting up, it will be so much easier to bathe him!



While Jen and the kids were here, we went to the zoo! Jackson loved being able to show them all around. Camille, Lauren and Kelly came too! Below is Jen feeding Baby Lee while I parked the car because I had to park across the street since it was so busy! We were able to see the male lions and they were really cool. One paced by the glass for a minute and then laid down close to the window so we could still see him really well. We went to the bird show and the kids loved that the birds fly so close over your heads.














I have never seen a peacock with its feathers all spread out! It was so cool to see it. It was trying to scare away some roosters that were there. It would do this funny shake, I am not sure why. It was sure fun to watch though.

After the zoo, we all went to Holly's house for a BBQ. It was so fun and the kids loved being together. It was fun to just hang out and talk. Babe Lee loved playing with Uncle Matt and Matt was trying to get him to crawl.








I love my little munchkins! They just make me smile everyday!

0 comments: