Thursday, February 20, 2014

January Fun!


January went by so fast! We had lots of fun visitors this month and Jackson had fun getting used to his Baby Brother. 


My brother Dustin and his family came from Texas and visited for a couple days. It was so great to see them! We all got together for dinner while they were here and they were able to meet Baby Lee.



My nephew Wyatt holding Baby Lee.



Jackson sure loves his Baby Brother. He will say he wants to hold him and then after two seconds he says he is done. He will always stroke his head and give him kisses and hugs. He has been so good with the transition. I was really worried because Jackson likes to cuddle and be held, but he has adjusted so well. He knows when Lee wakes up that he needs to eat and he waits patiently if he needs anything until I am done feeding him. There have been a couple times he has wanted me to put the baby down so I can play with him, but overall he has been so great. It has been a lot easier with two then I thought it would be. I was expecting the worse and have been pleasantly surprised about it all! I love my kids!

CJ's Dad, Mark and his wife Celeste came over to meet the new baby. It was great to see them and they were so excited to meet their newest grandchild.







Jackson wanted Lee to lay by him. They are so cute! 


These pictures of Lee are when he is one month old. 




My cute hubby with his boys. I love it! 

0 comments: