Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, my sister Holly and I decided that we would make dinner for my Mom and sister Kelly. We decorated and put a sign up for Cafe Valentino. I know what you are thinking, our decorations are awesome!  We had a delicious chicken cordon bleu casserole with rice and we even had sparkling cider. We are so fancy! It was so yummy and fun to spend the evening with family. It was lots better then trying to fight crowds at a restaurant. 




Our amazing place mats. In case you couldn't tell.... they are homemade :)





All the girls received flowers



My cute Mama snuggling Baby. His cheeks looks so squishy in this picture. I love it!

4 comments:

Sumptuous Shapely Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumptuous Shapely Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumptuous Shapely Me said...

I just remembered Becky set this up!!! :/

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Aww so cute!