Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jackson's 3 year old Pictures

When we got Lee's pictures done, we got Jackson's done as well. He did not cooperate as nicely. He wanted me to hold him and he wouldn't smile. Angalee asked if I cared if we gave him a toy to play with, so her little boy went and got his Cars cars and then Jackson was as happy as could be! Little stinker! The pictures still turned out so cute because that is totally Jackson. He plays with cars all day everyday. 











Then when it was time to do pictures with the baby, he wouldn't cooperate again. He didn't want to hold Lee or sit by him or do anything with him! Nothing I did or said helped. I even bribed him saying that we could go to the store and he could pick out a new car. He thought that was a great idea, but didn't want to hold Lee to get one.




This last one, Jackson is actually sitting on my stomach. I laid on the floor behind Lee and Jackson sat on me. Since he wanted me to hold him, we were hoping this would help him. We got one good shot! The rest of the time he was laughing and moving all over. Jackson got to the point that he was done, so we stopped. They turned out pretty cute though!

0 comments: