Sunday, December 29, 2013

First bath and visitors!

Jackson got CJ this ball and mits for Christmas. He loves to play catch with Daddy. 




Grandma Johnson got Jackson this cute train. He loves it!

Baby's first bath at home. I love how helpful my Mom is when she is here. She basically does everything for my cute little guy and lets me rest and sleep as much as I need too. She kept Jackson quite entertained as well. Jackson loved having her here and someone to play with while I was feeding. Jackson kept her busy! I am so grateful that I have my Mom here to help me and support me.  She is an amazing woman. In my patriarchal blessing it says I chose my parents and I have to say that I chose the best people in the world.





First family photo!

Kimmy and her cute girls came to visit us!



My brother Scott and his cute family came to visit. Kristy made dinner and brought it up and we all ate together. It was so fun to spend time with them. I loved having them visit and meet the baby. Jackson had a blast with my nephew Colby. They played on his new Cars table the whole time.








Jackson sure loves his brother. He gets mad when we call him Lee or James, his name is Baby Brother!  Jackson has been extremely good with this transition. He has been very helpful and he knows that when Baby Brother wakes up and is fussy that it is time to eat. He waits patiently until I am done if he needs help with something. He pats and kisses his head. He can't wait until the baby gets big enough to play cars and planes with him. I am so glad that Jackson has done so well. It has made things a lot easier for me! He is such a good kid. I just love him! 

0 comments: