Friday, December 6, 2013

Our New Ride!


I have always wanted a minivan and I had told CJ multiple times that one day we would really get one. He did not like that idea at all. He was one of those people that said he will never own a minivan. We had looked around for some to get ideas of prices and what features we wanted. There were two at a local car place that I liked, but I just didn't think we would get one for a while. Especially since we only have 1 1/2 kids at the moment! While Jackson and I were at Disney On Ice, CJ was off being very sneaky. We got home and I had expected that CJ would have been home and he wasn't. I called him and he said he was out birthday shopping. I said, "I thought we weren't doing birthday gifts because we got Jackson an expensive gift for Christmas." All he said was oh and that he would probably be another forty minutes. Once he got home, he came in and asked if I could come outside and help him for a second. Jackson and I went into the garage and sitting in our driveway was a 2012 Toyota Sienna! I looked at him funny and I started crying! I asked if he was test driving it and he said no, that he bought it. I was in a little bit of shock because I kept saying no you didn't, you are just test driving it. Well, he really did buy it and I absolutely love it! I only started crying two different times that night as well about it. I blame the hormones. CJ traded in his Mazda to get it and he really misses his car, but he is liking the van more and more I think. He really likes the heated seats and says it does drive really nice. I knew he would end up liking it, even if it is just a little bit. My hubby is the best! I never thought I would get surprised with a new car! He is so good to me and treats me so well! Love him!

0 comments: