Saturday, August 10, 2013

Park City with Cousins!

My Mom's sister, Renee, from California and all her kids were going to Park City for a week for a family vacation. While they were here, my family and a few other cousins from my Mom's other sister, Charlene, went up for the day to visit and play! We hung out at their awesome hotel, rode the alpine slide and went swimming. We had a BBQ by the pool with everybody. We of course had way too much food, but it was so good. We had so much fun hanging out. We never get to see my cute cousins so it was so fun to be able to see with them for the day.  







We talked my Mom and Aunt Nae into going on the alpine slide. They sure were slow, but I think they liked it! It was pretty funny watching them come down.







Aunt Nae, Aunt Charlene and my Mommy


The rooms they were staying at had two room connected by a kitchen, dining and little living room area. We put the kids in one of the rooms and put a movie on so we could play games in the living room. I don't know the name of the game, but we were absolutely dying! We each had to be an animal and you make your animal noise then make the noise of someone else's animal, then they do their noise and do someone else's. It is hilarious and so much fun. We had a big group of us playing so we had to get a little creative with some of the animals and their noises.  It was a great day and Jackson had a blast being with cousins and meeting new "friends". That is what he called them. I am so glad that my cute family could spend time with my Aunt and cousins. I just love them!

0 comments: