Sunday, August 25, 2013

Boondocks!

We went to Boondocks with our neighbors Bobbi, Todd and Kinzi. We went to go miniature golfing and after only doing two holes, it started down pouring. They were huge drops too so there was no way we could finish. We got our refund put on a card so we did the arcade games instead. 



Jackson loved throwing the balls on the skiball game. He never made it all the way, but this way he could throw them over and over again!





The rain finally stopped and the sun came out so we decided to use some of the money to use the bumper boats. Todd and I took the kids on it. Jackson whined the whole time, he didn't like it. There are little guns you can squirt water out of and I was really good at getting Todd wet. I would go near his boat just so I could squirt him and he was getting so mad and would try to steer his boat away. I was laughing so hard, it was quite fun!







It was a fun time, but we will have to go back when the weather will be a little better! We have great neighbors and friends. I am so glad that we live where we do!

0 comments: