Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Utah Game of 2013

CJ wanted to get Jackson a Utah jersey to wear so we had searched a couple different stores until CJ found one that he liked best. Jackson was very excited to have a shirt like Dad, it had a "U" on it.  He wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a decent picture of him with his new shirt. CJ told Jackson that Cooper had a Utah shirt too. Jackson started asking to go to Cooper's house so he could show him his new shirt. So we headed over to Cory and July's for a little bit. Cooper went and put on his Utah shirt, then we had two very excited boys! They were wrestling and going crazy!







We spent the day at my Mom's house since CJ was going straight to the game after work. We went to Scheel's and they changed the height requirement on the ferris wheel so we decided to go! Jackson was very nervous for almost the entire ride. I had wrapped my arms around him and if I moved my left arm to take a picture, he would quickly grab it and tell me, "No Mom. Hold me like this." and place my arm tightly around him again. It was really cute. He made this silly face the entire time we were on it.




On our last time going around, he finally said,"Wee!"



We had pizza for dinner at my Mom's and we got Jackson one of the mini kid pizzas that they can make at home. Jackson thought this was so fun and ate almost the entire thing.




Despite his face, he was not yelling. Just talking rather loudly saying no. I don't remember what for though! It was a fun day. I am glad CJ was able to enjoy the game and we were able to enjoy time with Grandma and Aunt Kelly.

0 comments: