Saturday, October 29, 2011

High School Musical Party

When CJ and I were waiting for our house to be built I promised my three nieces that we would have a High School Musical Party once we moved in and were settled. Lauren has never forgotten about it and has asked multiple times when we were going to have it. I felt horrible! Three years later we finally had our party with the much needed assistance of Kelly! We had it at my Mom's house. There was Holly, Camille, Lauren, Brooke, Kelly, Kimmy, Hannah, Bailey and me!

Here we are doing the HSM jump. It was fun! Kelly and I made the sign behind us. You can't read it, but it says High School Musical Party. We decorated the house in a luau theme. For those of you who haven't seen the second one, Sharpay does a luau, hula dance number. There wasn't any HSM decorations anymore, the time has passed so we had to choose different decorations. But it all came together very nicely. Unfortunately, the next picture is the only one I have of our fun decorations.



Kelly and I welcomed everyone to our party and gave everyone leis before they entered into the oh so festive family room. For treats we had coconut drinks, cookies, eclairs, popcorn and candy. Needless to say, we were all ill when the night was over. We took a break after the first movie to eat dinner and color some HSM pages. After the second one, we went for a walk around the circle tooting our horns. We danced and sang through all three movies. Kelly and I even did a special performance of the Princess Tiki song that our party was themed after.





We all had a ton of fun hanging out and just being crazy. A big thanks to CJ who took care of my sweet Jackson so that I could fully participate in the festivities! I love you Honey!

0 comments: