Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girls Weekend in St. George

Two weeks ago was my Annual Girls Weekend in St. George with the girls on my Dad's side of the family. We always go to Tuacahn and this year we saw The Little Mermaid. It was AMAZING! They did such a good job putting it together and the production of the whole thing was just awesome. We all loved it. This year there was a total of 20 of us and we stayed in this awesome house that we all had our own beds. There was a theatre room, indoor pool, outdoor pool and hot tub, volleyball court, and a half basketball court. The house was three floors and huge! Six bathrooms, and lots of bedrooms. There were two orphanages, at least that is what we called them, two long rooms with lots of beds.
I took Jackson with me. He is just too little to be away from Mom, especially for that long. He was so good, as usual. The first night he had a hard time. I think because he was not in his bed, but the other two he slept great!



Me, Becky, Ursula, Liz and Kelly

My family is just awesome. Here is 16 of the girls doing synchronized swimming. I was laughing so hard! For them to get everyone doing the same actions, they probably practiced for a good 20 minutes and their "routine" was probably 10 seconds long. I have the best family. We always have so much fun together and are just goofy. I look forward to this every year. There are so many people who are shocked to find out that we spend three days together. They say they could never do that with their family, that it would just be terrible. I think that is so sad. I am grateful for my family and the time we are able to spend together. I love you all!

0 comments: