Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Zoo...Again, 4th of July, Toesies, and Sitting up!

We went to the zoo again! This time with Holly, Tyler, Brooke and Jacob! The kids had such an awesome time and so did we! Things are always more enjoyable when it is free. We will go many more times this Summer. This time we were able to see Zuri. She is cute and fun to watch.


Tyler, Holly, Brooke and Jacob taking a ride on the train

My Little Angel sleeping. Looking at all the animals must really wear him out.

For the 4th of July we hung out all day. We had been at a family reunion for my family all weekend in Star Valley, Wy so it was nice to just relax. We sat outside for a while and our little guy sat up! We were so excited. I sat him up and he stayed like that for quite a while. I was so shocked that he sat up that long. Needless to say, we are proud parents! Jackson is getting so big and we can't believe it.


Jackson and I just hanging out and enjoying the warm weather


Our neighbors Dad bought $300 worth of fireworks so we and all our neighbors headed to the circle to watch as they were lit off. They were awesome! I thought for sure someones house was going to catch on fire. They had aerial ones that made me a little nervous, but no harm came to anyone or anything. It was a very fun night hanging out with our fun neighbors. I love our street, we have so much fun together.



Jackson discovered his toes on July 3! It is so fun to watch him hold on to them. I was wondering when he was going to notice he had feet he could play with. I love his big grin!


We went for a walk and Jackson stayed awake the entire time and then as soon as we came into the house he decided to fall asleep. I love my Little Chunks!

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Sitting up?! Can he really be growing up that fast? He sure is a cute little chunk. I just want to pinch those feet and tickle those toes. :) And he looks pretty cute in that surf's up onsie. :)

Brittany said...

Nice job on the sitting up Jackson! Landree can't even sit up that good yet. What a cute little guy!