Monday, July 11, 2011

Friends


Natalie Wall, Allison Dame, Sara Howarth, Debbie Perkins and me

I have to just brag about how awesome my friends are. We have stayed in touch since High School and every time we get together it is as if no time has gone by at all. We pick up right where we left off. On Saturday we had a BBQ at Debbie's house. I wanted to get a picture of everyone, but didn't pull out the camera until only the girls were left. Minus Sarah Karl, we missed her. Natalie and Bretton live in Mississippi now and are here for a month so we had to get together before they left us again.
In high school we would get together every single weekend, there were six of us girls and five boys. We had so much fun just hanging out. And now some are married, some have kids and we still love seeing each other. The girls get together at least six times a year for birthdays and we usually get together with the boys once a year. I really think that if we weren't together every weekend in high school we wouldn't get together still. I love it though and am so grateful that I have the friends I do.


1 comments:

Debbie said...

We have such a great group of friends. I'm glad that we've stayed friends for such a long time. Thanks so much for coming out for the BBQ!