Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy time since we've been back. We are still trying to get adjusted to work and trying to get everything done. We have been trying to find a house, but haven't been spending too much time doing that lately. We have been to a few birthday parties and are having fun being with family. We went to Cayman's birthday party last week and she got a lot of fun gifts. Oh to be two again.

Here is Cayman with her new kitchen, apron, tea set and pretend food. Her and Cohen were so funny together playing.Cohen and I.

Cayman eating her pretend hot dog, she wasn't too happy that I was trying to hold her while she was trying to play with all her new toys.

On Thursday night, Grandma was out of town so Grandpa called me to go to a Jazz game. We ate at Crown Burger first. I missed that place and then we enjoyed the game. It was fun spending a night with Grandpa. Cory was at the game as well, but he was sitting in a fancy suite. Lucky him.
Sunday we went to our Nephew's primary program and then went for a drive. Here is the new Draper Temple. It is almost done.
Here is the house we are going to buy. I am hoping it will fit our whole family in there. Yeah right that house is huge!!! We couldn't even fit the whole house in the picture because it was so big. A house down the street was 1.2 million and was way smaller than this one. I sure don't know why you need a house that big, unless you have 50 kids.
Here is a shot of another one of the houses up by the Draper Temple. Just huge houses. It is kind of fun to look at them though. Maybe one day we will have a house that big...........

4 comments:

JenJ said...

Thanks for the picture of the Draper temple. I have been wondering about it!!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Those houses are huge! We'll go in one one with you if you want. Looks like you're livin it up there in Utah. Cayman got spoiled! I think Logan might just get a couple of empty boxes for his birthday.

Abby said...

I am sorry but that house is ridiculous. If I had all the money in the world I STILL wouldn't need that house. Plus, now instead of seeing a beautiful mountain people are going to see THE MONSTROSITY.

Emily said...

I want one!