Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Week Back

It has been a busy week. I started my job on Monday and there is a lot of work to be done. I was a little surprised on Monday to find out how much stuff needed to be fixed. It will be a challenge. It will be an exciting challenge and the new team will be good. Jackie will start her job on Wednesday as she took off a week to find us a house. She has done a great job and we have found one house we really like. We are nervous to make such a big commitment. We need to decide soon if we want to put an offer down on one of the houses.
We've spent most evenings with family and it has been fun to see everyone again. Yesterday I went to the University of Utah football game with Cory, Ryan, and Amber. It sure was great to be back at a game live. I sure did miss the games. It is also fun being around people that understand the rivalry.
Ryan and I. It is also great to be cheering for a team that is 8 and 0. Go UTES!!!!
Last night Jackie went to the Real Salt Lake game with Scott, Kristy, Kyle, and Tim was there also. She had a great time. The stadium looks really nice and it is just down the street from her parents house. I was lucky enough to stay home and watch football and baseball. I watched three football games and then the baseball play-off game all at the same time. It's been a long time since we have had cable in the house.
Jackie went down to a corn maze with my family this week and there was a section for the little kids to play. Jackie got right in there and played with them. Down below is my cute niece and nephew. Cayman and Cohen. Cayman loves to say Jackie's name but just won't say my name. It will be fun to be around all the nieces and nephews.
Here is to another hectic week. Hopefully it will slow down here soon and we will be able to have some time to relax.

6 comments:

JenJ said...

Hi there CJ!!
Great to see that sea of red at the game.
When you talk about rivalry, are you discussing BYU??? :) Cougars don't even understand the rivalry. You'll have to explain it to me. I think it is purely a Ute thing.
But we are so so SO happy they are still 8 and 0....looking forward to the TCU game.

Abby said...

Aww, it's makin me homesick to see all those fun pictures!
So glad you guys are back home and can't wait to hang with you at Christmastime!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

It was sure fun to get to see you again last weekend! Looks like you're staying busy busy busy.

Ryan and Amber said...

Cute Pictures! We're so glad to have you guys back in Utah!

Marie said...

Jackie! Hey it's Marie! (Woodhead) How the heck are you? I found your blog through someone else's....I can't remember who now! Haha, there's so many. Anyway, you look so cute and happy. Hope you're doing well.

Emily said...

aw, so cute!!! I miss you guys. Come back! Disneyland misses you too!