Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Front Runner Ride

The day after Jackson's birthday, my Mom called me to see if I wanted to meet them and ride the Front Runner up to Ogden and back. Jackson loves trains so I thought he would enjoy it so we said yes. My parents and Aunt Susan and Uncle Gary got on in Sandy and I got on at the Woods Cross station. Jackson was very excited to ride the train and was very excited when he saw that Grandma and Papa were on it. He was a little hesitant at first, but he quickly warmed up when my Mom pulled M&M's out of her purse. 



My Mom forgot his present the night before so she brought it on the train. Jackson got a Thomas the Train blanket and pillowcase. He was very excited to see Thomas. He doesn't like to have covers on, but he does like to look at it and drive his trains on the blanket. Funny boy.

We rode to Ogden and got off. We had thirty minutes to hang out until the train left to head South. We ordered some food at a little restaurant in the parking lot and then got on the train to eat it. Jackson thought he was very big to sit in the chair.



 

Jackson loved looking out the window with Papa.



It was so fun. Jackson loved it and so we will have to do it again with CJ one day.

0 comments: