Thursday, June 7, 2012

Picture Catch Up




Jackson loves our neighbors tramp. He thinks he is so big to run all over and tackle Dad on it. He gets really excited when CJ gets on it with him.  I tried to get some really good pictures of Jackson's face when CJ would throw him up on in the air. It sort of worked.








Jackson was hiking up his shorts and running around. It was the funniest thing. Before he moved anywhere, he would grab them.

Below is my handsome boy just hanging out at City Creek.



Great Grandpa Lee wanted to take Jackson to see the ducks at their house so he plopped him on his walker and off they went. Jackson was expressionless for the first 10 minutes and then he got a little more excited and thought it was cool. Cute Grandpa, we love him!

Below is Jackson helping me pull weeds in the flower beds. He really just moved dirt out of the garden, but it was so fun to watch him think he was big. He loves to help me in the garden. Whenever he sees me doing something in there then he comes right over and starts to dig.





Connie went to Hawaii on a cruise with her parents and siblings and brought home "old man" shirts for Cooper and Jackson. I say old man shirts because they look like the same shirts that CJ's Grandpa wears. They both look very cute in them though and Grandpa was very proud to see his boys look just like him.

CJ, Jackson, and I and our neighbor Bobbi and her little girl Kinzi went to the zoo to hang out for a little bit. It was a lot of fun to just walk around and do whatever we wanted. CJ was no fun though, he was done after about 15 minutes. I told him he is never invited to the zoo again, he is too much of a party pooper.




Jackson just hanging out with his cheerios in our neighbors awesome camping rocking chair.

2 comments:

JenJ said...

Jackie, he is SO cute! I love the trampoline hiking up the shorts. He is totally cracking me up. What a sweet little boy. I can see his awesome personality bubbling everywhere. LOVE HIM!!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

He is adorable! He looks like such a happy kid!