Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Buzz and more

Jackson's hair was getting really long in the back again and hanging a little over his ears so we decided he needed another haircut. We went to my sister Holly's house so she could trim it up.  CJ decided to buzz the back and Holly could trim the top. Well CJ just kept going with the buzzer and decided to buzz Jackson's whole head!  I was so upset. His cute long blond hair was gone and there was only stubble left. He looked about 3 years old instead of my little baby. It will be nice for Summer to have it short, but we will never be cutting it that short again. I just won't do it. 




Jackson was so tired and upset that I couldn't hold him because I was cooking dinner that he came and laid down next to the oven with his car and blanket to be next to me. Oh I just love him!


Our little neighbor girl was outside enjoying the warm Spring air when she decided to pull our pretty tulips. She pulled them all from both trees and then when our neighbor Bobbi saw her and told her to stop, she says, "But I picked them for you." So sweet, she knew she was in trouble so she replanted them back in our garden. What a good little girl. CJ came home from work and said that Chloe had picked all our tulips. We went outside to check it out and then Chloe and her Mom came by so Chloe could apologize. She was so scared! I felt so bad for her. I told her it was okay and even got a smile out of her before she left.  I really didn't care, I just felt bad that she was so scared to come talk to me. It made for a good laugh though. Everyone thought it was a great story.


Jackson and Dad hanging outside with the neighbors

0 comments: