Monday, April 16, 2012

Sandy Aquarium

C.J. has to travel a little bit for work now and so when he goes out of town, Jackson and I go on new adventures! We decided to go to the Aquarium. I hadn't been there before and wanted to check it out to see if it was something that Jackson would end up liking. We went with my Mom and my sister Kelly. We had so much fun! Some of the pictures are bad because of the flash.













Jackson loved watching the fish swim around. He was so excited and wanted a closer look and ended up banging his head on the glass. He hit it pretty hard and cried. I felt bad, but he was fine after I distracted him with more fish!
The best part of the aquarium was definitely the penguins and the otters. The penguins were so cool to watch jump out of the water. The otters were all over the place. Jackson loved it when the otter came on top of the glass thing that Jackson and I was in. That was the highlight of the trip!

0 comments: