Monday, April 16, 2012

Jackson's First Haircut

Everyone kept saying that Jackson had a mullet and that he needed a haircut. I didn't want to cut his hair because then he wouldn't look like a baby anymore! He needed it very badly though so we had C.J's cousin Stephanie do it. She works at Cookie Cutters so we went while she was working to hopefully distract Jackson a little. I put him in the chair and seriously had to fight back the tears. I told Stephanie to hurry and start cutting his hair or else I was going to take him and leave! I was so sad. It just confirms my fear that my Little Jackson is growing to quickly. Jackson loved sitting in the car and did so good almost the whole time! He wanted to get out of the car about one minute before Stephanie was done, but a graham cracker easily fixed that.











I have to say that he looks very handsome with his new haircut. He now looks like a little boy instead of my baby and that makes me sad. But at least he still has those fat cheeks I get to kiss!

1 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Since he's growing up so fast, I guess it's time for another! :) Love the chubby cheeks, and the haircut is cute.