Sunday, November 13, 2011

9 Months Old

Jackson turned 9 Months Old on Monday. He is getting so big! We went to the doctor on Wednesday and here are his stats:
Height: 26.74 In.
(this isn't right though, at his last appt. he was 27 1/2 inches)
Weight: 18 lbs. 11.6 oz.
Head: 44.5 cm
He didn't gain a whole lot of weight from his 6 month appt, so the doctor asked me to take it in a month and call him. Jackson has been spitting up a ton. It seems like everything he ate, he was spitting up. The last couple of weeks he has done so much better. I am hoping that he will gain some more weight now. The pictures in this post is CJ's and my attempt to do a photo shoot. It is more difficult then I thought. He doesn't sit still!


Jackson is in size 3 diapers and wearing 6-12 month, and 18 month clothes. It really depends on where the clothes come from. They definitely do not fit the same even if they say the same size.

Jackson isn't crawling yet. When he is on his stomach though, he will turn himself around and push himself backwards. He is getting better about being on his tummy. He still prefers to sit and scoot on his bum. He is definitely in no hurry to crawl. He hasn't pulled himself up on anything to stand, but he gets up on his knees.


Jackson finally got his first tooth! It is the bottom left. I was so excited when I felt it. I had to hold Jackson down so I could see it. He kept getting his tongue in the way. I hope that the others come in soon.

Jackson loves to eat anything. He has learned to spit out his binki when he wants something. I would get a spoonful of food and hold it out to him and he would just smile with his binki and I would have to pull it out.
He can hold is own bottle now too. It is so cute. He has figured out that if he lets go then it falls and he gets mad. It is funny to watch him. He loves being in control of it. He will pull it out and turn it in his hands and then shove it in his mouth like he hasn't eaten in days.



He is very entertaining. I watch him all day long. He jabbers and squeals a lot. He loves to bounce up and down on his knees. He always smiles and he laughs at anything. He is the happiest baby. Jackson's favorite person his my brother-in-law Matt. He reaches for Matt anytime he sees him and gets so excited. He doesn't even want me when Matt is around.



Jackson goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 and sleeps until 8:00. He takes two naps a day around 10:00 and 1:00.



6 comments:

AMY said...

He is so cute! I love his smile!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Cute pictures. He's super cute.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Such a charmer he is!

Nikki Taylor said...

What a cutie! I can't stand that I haven't met him in real life yet and you live so close! He sounds so much like my little Jayne. What a good baby. He is a doll.

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Anonymous said...

Yes is a cutie. Now you need birthday pictures for C.J.'s big 30.