Friday, May 13, 2011

3 Months Old


I can't believe that my Little Man is 3 months old already. It has gone by way too fast. I love spending time with him and watching him change everyday. He is so fun to talk to and he has started giggling. It is so cute. We got a video camera and he will be giggling, talking, or squealing and I will hurry and turn on the video camera and as soon as he sees it, he stops whatever he is doing. It makes me laugh, but also frustrates me because I can't get anything caught on camera! I can get him to talk after a while of coaxing.


Jackson loves to eat his hands now. He does it ALL the time and he even sucks on his thumb sometimes. It is very cute, but I don't want a thumb sucker so I always stick in the binki.
We tried feeding him with a bottle a couple times and it is quite the chore. He screams and gets so upset. I feel so bad, but after about 40 minutes he finally drank it. I don't like hearing him scream like that so I haven't tried it again.
He still doesn't sleep through the night. He usually gets up only once to eat, but this past week he has been getting up twice. I sure hope this is just a phase that he will quickly out grow!

Stats this month:
Weight: 13 pounds
Height: 23 1/2 inches

Here are some cute tubby pictures

He loves watching himself in the mirror while getting a bath

Just some cute pictures..


Bailey was blessed on May 1. Here are the little cuties hanging out.


After Bailey's blessing we went to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma Vincent. They are so cute with Jackson and I love that they live so close that he is able to spend time with them. I didn't have that opportunity when I was little and didn't know my own grandparents that well. C.J.'s grandparents have become my own and have treated me so well from the moment I met them. I love them and cherish every moment with them. I keep telling them they better live to be 100. I want them around for a very long time.
My handsome matching boys

Cute Great Grandpa talking with Jackson. I love that Jackson is just staring at him.

Great Grandma Vincent, C.J. and Jackson



Timmy's little boy Wyatt turned 4 on May 5th. It is tradition to go to the zoo on his birthday. So Jackson and I met them there. Not that Jackson really cared, but it was fun to go hang out with the cute Johnsons and I LOVE the zoo! We didn't see too many animals because we got there late, but it was still fun!
Beckett and Timmy

Wyatt, Tim and Ashli looking at some animal..... I can't remember what it was!

Jackson's first ride on the train. He didn't really like it at first so I just covered him with the blanket and then he was fine.

Just chillin' in the stroller

4 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Aww he's so cute! I just want to play with him. The little matching ties are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little man and growing so fast.

AMY said...

I don't think he can get ANY cuter! What a doll!

Becky said...

You've got yourself a handsome little guy! Hope to snuggle him sometime soon!