Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Jackson and I spent Easter at my Mom's house this year because C.J. got an awesome deal on a trip to Hawaii that he took with some guys from work. I know you are all thinking what a kind, loving, wonderful wife I must be to let my husband spend a whole week in paradise and leave me and our 2 1/2 month old son home. Well it is true! What can I say..... Ha! I'm just kidding. He really did get a good deal on the trip and it was just too soon to take little Jackson on such a long trip so it became a guy trip.
It was really fun to spend the week with my Mom, Dad and Kelly. I liked not having to stay at home alone. We were able to just hang out and Tim and Ashli even came to play and have a sleepover. Grandpa even got to help bath Jackson. It was so cute. I wish I had a picture of it.

Here we are Easter morning

This is what the Easter Bunny brought Jackson and I. Jackson just loved his BYU onesies and I loved having See's Candy! Unfortunately I think that is what made Jackson cry for the next 24 hours so I wasn't able to finish my chocolates. I was very sad.
When we went to get C.J. from the airport on Saturday, I dressed Jackson in his BYU onesie. C.J. was so excited to see his son in blue! After Jackson spit up all over his onesie though C.J. decided to make things even and dressed him in a Utah one.

C.J. did Easter for us before he left on his trip. I was so excited because I got a video camera! I have been wanting one for a while and my sweet Hubby got it for me. I am so lucky that my husband spoils me and takes such good care of me!

Jackson got Cars pajamas, toy cars, play phone and teether toys. I know he will love it all when he can play with his new toys.



These next pictures are just some of my cute Little Boy

I love these next two because it shows how chunky he is getting. I love his fat cheeks, fat legs, the cute dimples on his fat little hands, his cute bum and his growing belly!


I think he has cute lips too. I was trying to get a picture of him blowing bubbles, but I never could get a good one.


Cute Grandpa Johnson just loves his favorite grandson. Shhh...... don't tell the other kids Jackson is his favorite!

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

so cute! I am so happy he got a BYU onsie to even out all the U of U he's having ingrained into his poor little brain. :) He's growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

It's a shame someone wasted good money on that onesie.