Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey Bun!

It was CJ's birthday on the 14th. He turned 29, he is getting up there! He was flying home most of the day from the Utah game in Notre Dame. He got home around 3 and I was still at church. When I got home we had a lovely dinner and then had CJ's family over for cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone.

I love you Honey, and I am so glad that you are mine. I am glad that you were so persistent while we were dating. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and friend. You do such a good job taking care of me and I know you will be the best dad for our son. We have had a wonderful life so far and there is only more wonderful things to come. I love you!



CJ, Dallas, Kenzley, Cohen, Candice and Connie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jackie. Thanks for the birthday post. You both will be wonderful parents. Enjoy the holidays and someone elses birthday coming soon.