Monday, November 15, 2010

Disney on Ice

While CJ was in Chicago for the weekend to watch the Utah game, I had received two free tickets for Disney on Ice for Saturday night. I asked my niece Cayman to go with me. She was so excited to go! When I picked her up, she was all ready to go in her Ariel Costume. We started our date night out with eating at Gateway for dinner. After eating at McDonald's we made our way over to the Energy Solutions Arena.

This is us waiting for the show to begin

The show was Mickey and Minnie's Magical Adventure. They had Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch and Peter Pan. It was a lot of fun to watch and Cayman enjoyed every minute of it. She was was so funny to watch. She screamed when Ursula came out and Captain Hook. She would clap and sing with the songs. After it was over, she said she didn't like the Monkey with the blue bum. For those who don't know, that is Rafiki from Lion King. It was a very fun night and I am glad that Cayman was my date.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking Cayman she had so much fun and has told everyone all about it.

Debbie said...

How fun! We went to Disney on Ice on Saturday morning, and the kids loved it!

Anonymous said...

What a good Aunt!!