Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th Weekend

This weekend we headed up to Star Valley Wyoming for the Annual Johnson Family Reunion. We started the activities off with an airplane flying over and dropping off candy for all the kids.

Here is everyone under shelter so they don't get hit by the candy.

There is the plane flying away. Jackie was surprised by how low the plane was when it dropped off the candy.

Here is Jackie trying to do double dutch jump roping with her cousins. As you can see it didn't work out so well.

Next it was off to the Afton Parade. It wasn't very long and they didn't really have floats. Tractors, boats, and trailers.


My brother-in-law Matt and I went golfing during the afternoon. It was great weather and the golf course was not crowded at all. I probably played the best round I've ever played if it wasn't for the hole below. One of the toughest holes I've ever played. Just fairway and tall trees.
It was a five par as well. It was tough.
Later on we played Minute it to Win It games. Here is Jackie playing the M&M elevator game.

She took second place.
Here is Tim and I playing the Oreo game where you start with the oreo on your forehead and you have to get the oreo down into your mouth without using your hands.
Tricia and Tim playing.
I ended up taking third in this one. These games are actually pretty hard to do.
We got back Sunday afternoon and went over to Cory's for fireworks. Got to love Cayman with the perfect product placement cheesy smile. Little Cooper playing.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates. We will have to try out some of those games.

Anonymous said...

I love the updates. We will have to try out some of those games.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like a fun 4th! Nice pictures of playing games-you kinda look funny. :) We're excited to see you soon!

Emily said...

Who did the candy fly-by/bombing!? That is the coolest thing I've heard of! Better than a pinata!