Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nielsen Twins!

Ryan and Amber had their twins this week. Luke and Logan and they are big babies for twins, 6 lbs 12 oz and 6 lbs 5 oz. We are so excited for the Nielsen's and it was fun to be up at the hospital and hold the babies. It is crazy to think Ryan is a Dad, we have known each other for so long and it's crazy that he is a Dad.

The twins were born at the University of Utah hospital and it is good to know there are now two more Utes in the world. I told Jackie that we will be having our babies there as well so that they are born Utes.
I never tire of seeing signs like these.
We have our half way walk through on the house on Monday. Shingles are on, windows are in, the electricity is in and so are the tubs. They did so much in a week, it's amazing. Hopefully they continue at this pace and we will be in our house in April.
Terry came out and help us put in an extra cable outlet, it is way too expensive to let the builders put extra ones in.

As we were walking through the parking lot today, we saw this car taking up two spots and if you look carefully that bumper sticker on the left of the car, says Share the Road, ummmm I guess they didn't get the message. It made us laugh.

7 comments:

JenJ said...

Living Terry's help!!
CUTE babies too. They are so precious!

JenJ said...

woops, I meant LOVING Terry's help. And I love your house too, how fun!

Abby said...

Those are GREAT pics! I hope your house gets done too. So exciting. And so wonderful to finally see those bambinos!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Cool name for a baby!

Exciting about the house-they're making progress fast!

My Walkabout said...

stop making fun of my parking skills. respect your elders

Debbie said...

I hope holding those cute twins made you baby hungry Jackie! You need to catch up with me, so maybe you can have some twins of your own!

Emily said...

Aw, I love my Uncle T!