Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney on Ice

For Valentine's Day I had bought Jackie tickets to Disney on Ice. She really enjoys these kinds of events. Cory also bought tickets for July and Cayman. Jackie and I went to California Pizza Kitchen before the show. I really like that place. The show was a lot of fun. It was really fun to see Cayman's reactions when certain Disney Characters appeared. It was worth the price of the ticket to see her face when Tinkerbell came out on the ice. Cayman is a cutie. The show was called Minnie and Mickey's Magical Journey, they visited The Lion King, Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch (I haven't seen that show before), and Never Never Land and Peter Pan.

Cayman dressed up like a fairy, the people behind us didn't understand why all the little kids were dressed up in costumes. Everything there was expensive, 12 dollar snow cones, 10 dollar cotton candy and lemonade. I guess some day my kids will be disappointed when I don't buy all that stuff.
Cayman watching the show, you can see a Flounder hat in the background, that came with the cotton candy.
That look on my face is pure joy, I really hadn't been sleeping.
Mickey, Minnie, and Donald
The Peter Pan part was probably the best.
It was a great time.

3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like a dream come true! I'm glad Jackie could really be in her element, and C.J. we know you probably made a paper chain to count down the days until the big event!

Glad ya had fun! :)

Emily said...

I'm going to see Tim, Ash, and Wyatt today at Disneyland!!!! Maia and I are going to hang out for a couple hours this afternoon. I wish you were here to play with us.

Criscell and Spencer said...

I am jealous!!