Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dry Wall is Up

This week they put up all the dry wall. They actually did it all Friday. They also poured the cement for our back patio. We had a walk through with the Contractor and he is still saying May before it is finished. I think it will be done sooner. The cabinets should be in the house in three weeks which he said that on Monday so two weeks, and I'm thinking the painting and flooring need to be done before the cabinets get put in so we are keeping our fingers crossed it will be done some time in April. We are getting so excited. The pictures aren't great because we got there right at sunset.
Here is me walking in the front entry.

Looking down the hallway to the bedrooms.
Jackie working in the kitchen.
Our little nook and family room. Our garage, we will probably add more pictures as Jackie and I are going to Disney on Ice, Minnie and Mickey's Magical Journey. It should be fun.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! That is so awesome, guys! I totally love the arched doorways. What a gorgeous house you have! I hope it will be done in May, too.

JenJ said...

Wow!
It is starting to really look like your house now!

Anonymous said...

So happy for the progress of your home. It is fun to see Jackie making herself right at home in the kitchen. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Jackie!!
haha I love your pic of you in the kitchen!!!!
I miss you!!!!
love you!
Pam

Ryan and Amber said...

Your place is looking great!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

The house is so awesome!!! That has to be exciting to watch the whole building process.
I'm sorry to hear about you going to the Disney-on-ice, though. Did you lose a bet?
-Spenny

Emily said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I want a house! I'll have to just be grateful for our 2-bedroom apt. It's a step up from 1-br.

It's looking so cute!!!!!!!!