Monday, July 8, 2013

Star Valley Reunion

The next day after my immediate family reunion ended, we headed up to Star Valley, Wyoming for our annual Johnson Reunion that includes my Dad's brothers and sisters and their kids. 
When we first got there, My Mom, brothers Scott and Dustin and CJ and I went to the Mortuary and ordered my Dad's tombstone. It was nice to finally get that done. It should be done by the end of September. We stopped at the store to get some flowers and then went to the cemetery to see my Dad. We gave everyone a flower that they would lay on the grave. My cute nephews, Wyatt and Beckett, wanted to plant the flowers. So when Jackson saw them do that, then he wanted to do that also. They were so cute to watch dig the holes and stick the flower stem in and then try to get it to stay standing up. Jackson's was a big sunflower so it was a little more difficult to do. We actually had to use a shovel to get a hole deep enough for it to stand up. 















My sweet little Angel looking at Papa's grave. My niece, Madison took this picture and it is perfect. She took it at the right moment because Jackson does not stand still for very long. It is so beautiful up there. I love visiting Star Valley and now look forward to it even more.

I didn't get any pictures of the reunion except the last day when we did the pinata. Jackson hit it once and then didn't want to do it again.




He sure enjoyed his treat though!!

0 comments: