Monday, May 13, 2013

Madi's Rugby Game and Talking to Cousin Payden

My niece Madi had a State Championship Game for Rugby that was at the U so her family came up that weekend to see her and play with all of us! It was so fun to go and cheer her on! Jackson had fun running around with his little buddies. 



After the game, we all headed to my Mom's to hang out. Kelly and I took the kids over to the school playground for a little bit. They thought it was great fun to ride in the wagon while we walked over there.




That Sunday was Mother's Day and I was so excited that my sister Jodi was still at my Mom's because she was able to talk to Payden who is in Mexico serving a mission. They had him on speaker so we were all able to listen while everyone took a turn saying hi.  I even got to talk to him for just a minute. I was really crying too hard to even say anything except I love you. He sounded great and it was great to hear his voice.

0 comments: