Saturday, December 15, 2012

Best Buddies and Lighting McQueen!

Jackson absolutely loves Cooper and Cayman! Whenever somebody knocks on the door, he runs to it saying "Pooper!" We are working on the 'c' sound. Cory and July went on a cruise a couple weeks ago and while they were gone, Jackson would look at their Christmas card on the fridge and say "Pooper" and run to the door. He would get very mad at me when I told him we couldn't see him because Cooper wasn't home. He loves playing at their house and when I say it is time to go he always says,"No!" over and over again.  We have used Cooper has a bribing tool many times. We tell Jackson he can't play with Cooper or go to his house until he does something. Works like a charm every time! I am so glad that he has cousins he loves so close. Family is the best! 


My sister Holly bought these Lightning McQueen slippers for Jackson while CJ and I were at Disney World. He saw them at Walmart and loved them. My sister asked if he wanted to buy those and he nodded. She bought them for him and then tried putting them on his feet when they got home and he wanted nothing to do with them. So finally after three months, he loves them! He thinks they are great and loves wearing them all the time. I'm not sure what the change was. He was standing on the couch with his shoes and I told him he couldn't do that, but he could put on his slippers like Mom and Dad if he wanted too. I have said that multiple times before hoping he would wear them and it never worked.  Things happen definitely on the child's time and not the parents. 






He looks so cute in them!!

0 comments: