Monday, April 11, 2011

Blessing Day




On April 10th C.J. blessed our Little Jackson. It was a perfect day and C.J. did an amazing job. I wouldn't have changed one thing. Jackson is always so good and hardly ever cries. We were worried that the one time we really didn't want him to cry, he was going to. We didn't hear a peep out of him. My baby is perfect! After sacrament, we came to our house for delicious food and to spend time with our families.




Poor Connie wanted a nice picture with all the grandkids. I have never heard so much crying and screaming before! It made me laugh so hard that the kids were having none of it.



Needless to say, she didn't get one

Cottrell Family

Johnson Family

My niece Cayman and Jackson

Grandpa Terry, Grandma Jane, Jackson and Wyatt

My niece Brooke and me

My brother Scotty. This is what we all wanted to do after we ate.

C.J. and Timmy

Me and Scott

Kyle, Timmy, Ashli, Beckett

My nephews Jed and Jake

Timmy's little boy Beckett just loves Jackson and is so fascinated with him. He spent probably 15 minutes just staring at him and loving him. It was so cute. As the time went on he got more brave and wanted to hold him and hug him. Before he would just stare from a safe distance.


7 comments:

StephNyd said...

Your baby is so cute Jackie. :) Loved seeing the picture of your family. It's been so long since I've seen most of them. LOVE the Johnson fam!!!

Anonymous said...

Well at least the reason Grandma Connie couldn't get a good picture was a good one. They just wanted to get down and play with each other. How can you be unhappy that they love to be with their cousins. It was an excellent day and one for the memory books. Good job!

Anonymous said...

You also needed to be in the living room when little Kenzley walked out with the broken "U" and the HORROR on everyone's faces. It was actually tragically way TOO funny. Poor Candice's stomach dropped a floor or two I am sure. But definately another memory for the books. I am giggling just remembering. Got to love those kids!!!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Such a special day! Glad you had a lot of family to be there for you. And the trying to get the grandkids picture is hilarious--pretty much impossible to make more than 3 kids happy at the same time huh?

Abby said...

What a nice big boy he is! I love his outfit. Those are great pictures of the blessing day. I regret not taking any good ones of Lydia.

Unknown said...

Very cute baby!! We had fun at the blessing. It was good to see family. It will be more fun when little Jackson can play with the others. Cute boy!

Wall said...

Wow, Jackson looks so grown up already. He's such a cute baby. I'll definitely have to meet him while we're visiting over the summer.