Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Month Old!


I can't believe that our Little Guy is already 1 month! It is crazy to think how fast the time as gone by already. He has changed so much since he was born. We didn't post his stats from his doctor's appointments so here they are:
Two Weeks
8 lbs. 1 oz.
21 inches

One Month
9 lbs. 12 oz.
21 inches
Jackson has been eating great and getting chunky!! I love kissing his cheeks now. They are filling out and he is getting bigger legs too. I had told CJ that I want a fat baby and it looks like I will be getting one as long as he continues to eat great! Yeah for fatness!
During the night he does pretty well. We usually feed him between 10-11 pm, between 1-2 and between 4-5. Last night he went for 4 hours. It was lovely! We love Little Jackson and are so glad that he joined our family. This is the beginning to an exciting, new adventure.


Love those cheeks!

Doing tummy time with Daddy. He didn't even cry!

For Christmas, my sister-in-law July gave us a certificate to get Jackson's pictures done at our neighbors house who started up her own photography business. Here are some of the pictures that we took.


Jackson got upset while we were taking pictures so I was trying to calm him down and my neighbor took some of me holding him. Awe......

I love this picture. Jackson always has his little legs crossed. It is just the cutest thing.

6 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

He is just the cutest! Yea for chunky babies! Don't worry, my kids were 9 lbs by 2 weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the update. So glad to have everyone for dinner. Even happier I got to snuggle Jackson.

AMY said...

HE'S PERFECT!!!! What a beautiful baby and I cannot wait to see him in just 13 days!!!

Abby said...

Oh I am so sad we live so far away! HE is a DOLL and those pictures are amazing! I wish I had done professional pics of Lydia when she was a newborn!

Brandon and Val said...

He is so precious!

Debbie said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of you holding him. You're going to be such a great mom Jackie. I'm so happy for you!