Sunday, October 24, 2010

Utah Football Game

Yesterday the Utes played Colorado State at home. Cory and I each have two season tickets and I finally took Jackie to a game, and I sure chose the wrong game to take her to. It rained all morning and then the sun came out and we thought maybe it won't be so bad, but as we drove up to the stadium it started raining. We sat in the rain for the whole first half. Luckily Jackie had this sweet poncho that was lined with a fleece blanket inside to keep her warm. We were able to keep dry for the most part. The Utes played great again and that made the rain a little easier to tolerate.
At half time the sun peaked through just a tiny bit and then it got somewhat cold the rest of the game.
The Utes won 59 to 6. Here is us with Cory and July at the very end of the game when most of the people had left.
Here is our view from our seats.
Yesterday was also a fun day for me. I was awake and out on the couch reading and Jackie yelled from the bedroom, C.J. hurry come here, I went to see what was wrong, and she was all excited because she could feel the baby and wanted to see if I could too. Sure enough I could feel the little guy as well. He was kicking really hard. Jackie has been able to feel him for a few weeks but this was my first time. It's getting closer and closer. More than half way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So totally awesome. It will feel more real everyday and it just keeps getting better.

Becky said...

Sweet poncho, guys!!