Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

C.J. and I were getting home from a walk tonight and C.J. said, " Honey, Look! Our tulips are blooming!" We have about 6 that we are able to see coming through our terrible dirt! We are both very excited that they have started blooming and it was of course a picture worthy moment for us as this is our first attempt at gardening. We, and when I say we I mean I, have been anxiously awaiting their arrival. All that hard work we did last October will be worth it once our beautiful garden is in full bloom. I love Spring.....I just hope the snow that is bound to come doesn't kill my beautiful flowers.


4 comments:

Tricia said...

How exciting! Don't worry, if it does snow the tulips can handle it.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Hurray-congrats on the successful gardening! More pictures to come I hope when they are in full bloom.

Jackman Family said...

That's awesome I was like that last year. It was my first gardening experience and I was so excited to see the results the following spring and they were beautiful! I love tulips! Can't wait to see yours!

Anonymous said...

Such a green thumb. Can't wait until I get my yard in. Love ya.