Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Final Touches

This past weekend we bought a dining room table and an entertainment center. We have started to hang up pictures, but we were waiting for these last two things before we really decide where we are going to put what pictures. It has been so great being in the house. It has been fun decorating and deciding what goes where. Here are a few more pictures.

Here is a picture of our master bathroom colors. If you can't tell they are brown, green, and a tan color.

Here is the entertainment center we bought. We aren't quite sure if we want to put the pictures like we have it in the picture or if we should just hang pictures on the wall above it.
It is Nursing Home Week and Jackie's facility has had a different theme each day this week, well today is Nerd day and she is wearing my clothes, (except the jeans). So I'm not sure what that says about me....... I think she looks really cute though.

10 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I LOVE the house! I need to come over and see it in person! I love how you have decorated it...so CUTE! It's so fun having a new house!

Abby said...

The house looks awesome, guys! I love that entertainment center and the bench you have with your table.

And Jackie is lookin' pretty hot, too!

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

LOVE IT! You guys have done such a great job! Jackie makes a cute nerd!!!

JenJ said...

LOVE your new stuff! Especially the guitars by the entertainment center!!! :)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I love the table and entertainment center! You two really are livin' the high life! You've done a great job decorating-it really does make me so proud! :)

BuNksJuNk said...

Everything looks great, quite the accomplishment getting all moved in and decorated in the same week. I wouldn't read into anything about the "nerd" clothes.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

P.S. I would ask C.J. for clothes too if I had to dress up like a nerd! :) Just joking. I love the outfit Jackie!

Emily said...

LOVE YOUR HOME!!!!!! I think the cutest thing in it is Jackie! Nice work on the colors. So nice!

Jackman Family said...

I love the entertainment center it looks so nice! Your house is just perfect and gorgeous good job!

Kelly Brooke said...

Ha! Jackie you make a perfect nerd! You are so hot! I want a copy of this picture for future use. Ha!
Love you!